We haven't encountered this error before, so to ensure that it is not theme related, please try the following solutions.
1. Make sure that the theme and all its plugins are up to date. It seems that you have the version 1.1.2. and latest one is 1.1.3., so please follow our article on how to update - How to update installed theme? Will it change data?
2. If you’re using a caching plugin, clear all caches then temporarily deactivate your caching plugin and other optimization plugins. Also, clear your browser’s cache.
3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and temporarily disable optimization services.
4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
5. Enable debugging but prevent PHP errors from showing by following the guide by WordPress here: https://wordpress.org/support/article/debugging-in-wordpress/.
Let us know of the outcome.
Regards, BoldThemes team
If you like our products please consider leaving us a rating.
A huge thank you from BoldThemes in advance!