How to change the Excerpt text and Header background image?
In order to change the ’Excerpt text’ and Featured Image please do the following steps:
1. First of all, navigate to Bold Page Builder editor.
Should you want to edit header on Blog, Shop or Portfolio page, Single Post, Single Product or Single Portfolio than first locate page which settings are inherited. For more info refer to the articles:
- How to change the header and edit other Single Post settings?
- How to change the header and edit other Single pages of Portfolio items settings?
- How to change the header and edit other Single Shop Product page settings?
2. Once you are on the page edit form, please take a look at its bottom. Since excerpt field is not visible by default, just click Screen options button in top right corner of the form and check Excerpt checkbox.
This will make excerpt field visible. There you can edit text.
3. Featured page Image represents Header background image. Choose required image from the media Library as Featured Image on page Edit form.
Should you want to remove header, make sure to enable Hide Headline in Customization panel or in Override Global Settings at the bottom of the page editor:
For more info and detailed instructions please refer to our Online Theme Documentation.