How to install Bold Timeline plugin?
There are two methods of installing a plugin onto your WordPress site. You can use the WordPress Admin panel to upload and install the plugin, or you can use FTP software instead.
WordPress Plugin Installation
To install the plugin directly from the WordPress admin panel, please first log-in to your wp-admin console.
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New,
- Click Upload Plugin,
- Click Choose File.
- If you want to upload in admin panel, you need to extract plugin folder (bold-timeline folder), from downloaded bold-timeline.zip file and pack it again as zip and then upload that zip.
- Click Install Now and the installation will begin.
- Once the installation is complete, go to Plugins screen and look for the newly uploaded Bold Timeline in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.
To install the plugin using FTP software, log in to the server where your WordPress website is hosted.
First extract bold-timeline folder from downloaded bold-timeline.zip file.
Now connect to your server via FTP and navigate to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online. Upload bold-timeline folder to the plugins’ folder on your remote server.
Once the plugin is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to ‘Plugins > Installed Plugins’, find Bold Timeline and click ‘Activate’ button.