On work days tickets are processed within 24 hrs (exceptionally 48 hrs). If submitted on non-working days expect the answer the following business day. Note that we are located in GMT+1.
Here are a few tips on what to expect and how to most effectively use Bold Themes’ support:
What can you expect from our support?
Our support team traditionally receives highest ratings for speed, accuracy and effectiveness so you can generally expect to solve your issue if it’s within our domain and power.
How long can you use our support?
As stated within Envato’s Item Support Policy a supported item includes item support for 6 months from the purchase date with the possibility of purchasing an extended support up to a max of 12 months from the purchase date.
What’s included in the support?
- Answering questions on how to use the item
- Answering questions on features and functionalities of the item
- Help with the third party plugins bundled with the item (how they work or other technical questions)
- Report and discuss bug fixes and minor item defects
- Item updates and ongoing compatibility with bundled third party plugins.
What’s not included?
- Item customization (modification or extension of original item’s features, style or functionality)
- Installation of the item
- Hosting, server environment or software
- Support for third party plugins that were not included with the purchased item.
What to do before submitting a ticket?
- Make sure you’ve read the Online Documentation that comes with the purchased WordPress theme/plugin. We’ve put in a lot of effort in having an elaborate documentation taking into consideration the most common issues people have, ranging from the installation of the theme to its proper usage.
- Check out all video tutorials we’ve provided on Bold Themes’ YouTube channel. Watching a video is often times the most effective way to learn.
- Take a look at FAQ and Articles to find a solution. Many times there’s a similar issue that has already been explained in detail.
- Make sure to have the latest version of the theme/plugin installed as we are committed to solving bug fixes and constantly improving our themes and plugins.
Wish to send a ticket?
In order receive your answer quickly and accurately follow these simple tips:
- Make sure your item support hasn’t expired.
- Include your purchase code.
- Provide your website info (URL, WordPress credentials and FTP).
- If possible, include some screenshots.
- Open a new ticket for each problem.
- Write in English.
Going public or not?
If your ticket doesn’t contain any sensitive information open a public ticket. That could help other users like you.
Your ratings, comments and suggestions are valuable to Bold Themes’ future work. We would appreciate if you could take a few minutes of your time to leave a rating for the item you’ve purchased on ThemeForest or CodeCanyon.
Please contact us at [email protected] should you require any assistance while submitting your ticket.