I bought your theme, and it’s one of the hardest theme to adopt. I opted magazine template, and here are the problems I am facing. Please rectify it as my JOB is on stakes here. I hope EVANTO guys are reading this too.
After carefully studying the documentation, and building my companies blog theme, following are the KEY POINTS I notices that you don’t have, or didn’t cared.
Please solve my category query first if you can. I really need to allocate blogs as per categories.
Thanks for reaching out to us.
Please have a look at the answers below.
1. & 2. Some elements do not have an option of setting categories, but the categories can be set per section.
Additionally, you can use elements like Article Container, that can have categories on their own.
3. Category title element allows you to add category slug to it, and also do enable or disable display of that categories subcategories.
4. If you are using a plugin to add buttons, it is possible that the plugin is not fully compatible with the theme, and is causing this issue.
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee any plugin's compatibility with our theme.
5. Please refer to the following article on how to set logo - How to change logo?
6. That is a ticker page. You can find info in our documentation on how to edit it (Header and Footer section).
Let us know if you need additional help.
Regards, BoldThemes team
If you like our products please consider leaving us a rating.
A huge thank you from BoldThemes in advance!
Thanks a lot for your swift reply. I will now implement what you said. thanks a lot. cheers
Glad if we could help!
Please let us know if you need help with anything else.
If you solve this problem, I think everything will be solved. PFA the attachment from my "Editor" section of WordPress. Here is the message I am getting,
""There are 128 errors which must be fixed before you can update this file.
Update anyway, even though it might break your site?""
Attached files: ajay sir.png
Those notices are not really any errors that would affect the theme, they are simply a notification from WordPress on some lines of code and the way they are written.
We will certainly try to make changes so that the notices wouldn't appear, but we assure you updating the file will not affect the theme or your site content.
I cannot change my logo on my blog pages. And there is no way to add latest blogs on my top grid.
If you have your logo please try adding it in Appearance> Customize> General settings, Logo.
Also, please check if there is our logo added to the Single post page, if so, remove it from Override Global settings located at the bottom of the page.
Regarding the latest posts, we are not so sure we understand. Could you please explain to us in more detail?
Thanks in advance.