Hi again (and apologies for the barrage of questions!),
1. How do I change the quote color on a post? On the demo, the quote for http://kids-club.bold-themes.com/main-demo/2016/08/28/the-most-important-camping-advice/ is red, but the default color is blue.
2. Since I am encountering limitations with the Bold Builder, is the theme compatible with Visual Composer (paid version)?
3. The website I am developing will be Greek language only - I need to translate some elements, like "Read More" buttons e.t.c. Should I use PO/MO files and POEDIT for this?
Please have a look at the answers below.
1. The quote element inherits the primary accent color set in Appearance >Customize >General Settings.
2. Visual Composer is just partly compatible with the theme. Although it will work, you will not have custom elements available and you may encounter css issues since Visual Composer uses its own grid system.
Only Bold Builder, included with the theme supports all elements presented on demo site. Also please note that we can not support any issues related to usage of Visual Composer.
3. Yes, we would recommend translating with PoEdit. The .po and .mo files are already included in the theme, so you should be able to translate everything with Poedit. Also, please note that you need to translate both the theme and the Kids-club plugin.
Let us know if you need additional help.
Regards, BoldThemes team
If you like our products please consider leaving us a rating.
A huge thank you from BoldThemes in advance!
Could you tell us what you are referring to by classic WP composer? What is it exactly that's not working? Thanks in advance.
We have not tested our themes with VC, so we can't guarantee how everything will work with it, and when the Bold Builder is disabled.
We can tell you that some other page editors were not working well with our themes. For example, Beaver Builder doesn't seem to be compatible at all, and it causes the pages to break.
You could try making some pages with VC, and see if it works properly.
Thank you for understanding.