In order to set up your Twitter widget you need following data:
- Consumer Key,
- Consumer Secret,
- Access Token,
- Access Token Secret.
Please follow this procedure to create required data.
1. Go to Twitter Apps, sign in and create New App.
2. Complete the form, here’s a break down of what each field is:
- Name - Your application name (e.g. 'My blog')
- Description - Your application description (e.g. 'My Personal Blog Website’)
- Website: This is the website url for your blog including the protocol (the ‘http://’) at the beginning (e.g. ‘http://www.bold-themes.com’).
Please check 'I agree'. You are now presented with a Consumer key – copy and paste this somewhere as we need that for the next step.
3. Click on 'manage keys and access token'. Then go to ’Create my access token’ and you will get Consumer Secret, Access Token and Access Token Secret.
6. Copy Consumer Key, Consumer Secret, Access Token and Access Token Secret and enter them to respective fields of Twitter widget.
For more info and detailed instructions please refer to our Online Theme Documentation.